How Robust Is Your Trust?
Date: 09 Dec 2021, 12:00pm - 1:00pm (GMT+12:00) Auckland, Wellington
With between 300,000 and 500,000 Trusts in New Zealand, they’re clearly a popular way to protect assets. However, with the new Trusts Act 2019 now in full swing, the legislation has brought key changes to the way Trusts are run and imparts stronger duties upon Trustees.
Unsure of the changes and how they could impact your Trust? Come along to our free seminar on the 9th December and get up to speed.
After attending this free 60 minute session, you will be able to:
- Determine whether your Trust is still relevant for you
- Understand the new requirements of the Trusts Act 2019
- Learn the obligations required of Trustees
- Understand common Trust issues and challenges
- Discover best practice estate and succession planning
If you're a Trustee and aren't aware of your new responsibilities under the Trusts Act 2019, you need to attend!
Location: Malloch McClean - 101 Don Street, Invercargill
Have an Account?
Click here to Login
Please indicate your intention to attend this event below: