Date: 28 Sep 2021, 12:00pm - 1:00pm (GMT+12:00) Auckland, Wellington
Making great business profit is little comfort when what's left in your bank account doesn't reflect this. If you would like to increase the cashflow in your business, join us at our Cashflow Management seminar.
By attending this complimentary 1 hour session, you will:
- Learn the difference between profit and cash surplus in your business.
- Learn how the Working Capital Cycle works.
- Establish your Cash Conversion Cycle.
- Identify the causes of poor cashflow.
- Understand the process changes that improve your cashflow.
Even profitable businesses fail due to poor cashflow! Come along & learn simple changes you can make to improve your cashflow & keep your head well above water.
Please note: There will be no obligation or expectation for you to share anything personal about your business. The session is 45 minutes with 15 minutes for any questions at the end.
Alert level 4: Online
Alert level 3: Online
Alert level 2: Malloch McClean - 101 Don Street, Invercargill
Alert level 1: Malloch McClean - 101 Don Street, Invercargill
We will keep you updated about the location of the event via email.